1 HaberdasHer: H&M Lust List

Saturday 24 May 2014

H&M Lust List

Happy Saturday! Whilst I was thoroughly spoiled by all manner of lovely gifts for my 21st birthday, you can't beat a good gift voucher. Kev's mum was kind enough to send me a £10 card for H&M and as a shop where I have picked up some great bargains in the past, I'm looking forward to getting down to my nearest branch and having a good old rummage. H&M's basics are always really good quality which is important to me at the moment as I'm really trying to introduce some more plain staples and sedate colours into my wardrobe to break up all the mad patterns! Here are some of my top picks that I'm contemplating at the moment, all currently under £15...








What have you got your eye on at the moment?



No comments:

Post a Comment